Thread: To Apple Or Not
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2015, 02:05 AM
Gold member

I think you got your consensus!!

Macs are awesome. Truly. I would never go back to a PC. We have all apple products and wouldn't consider anything else.

Our calenders sync on all devices automatically. Photos appear instantly on all devices. They are easy to learn and never get viruses.

I even bought an Ipad when I was commuting, thinking I could use it as my laptop. But they are designed for different functions.

After 3 mo I went to the Apple store to see if I could get info on some apps to help my Ipad serve my needs better. The genius said, "I think what you need is a Mac Book Air not an Ipad" I said, "yea, I probably bought the wrong device". He told me to "hang on a minute", came back with a new Mack book air 11" and handed it to me.

He talked to his manager and explained my needs and they decided to accept my 90 day old Ipad and give me a brand new (not refurbished) MackBook Air because it would better meet my needs, I was stunned! But that is Apple for you!!

You get great service from Apple!! They are a top notch company for both product technology and service. They offer free workshops and for a moderate fee you can get one to one "tutoring" for a year. They are a company like no other.

We love our Apple products. It's kind of like The Villages.....We drank the Kool Ade and couldn't be happier!!