View Single Post

Old 02-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
I totally agree, Gracie. There are people making a good living doing this. I happened to notice the same guy at I-29 and Barry Rd. in KC for about a week, so one day, with nothing else to do, I sat in a parking lot and watched him for a couple of hours. This is a real busy intersection and quite a number of vehicles stopped and donated to him. This guy was really looked the homeless part - ratty clothes, unkempt hair, the homeless sign. He finished his "shift" and I watched him walk to a late model BMW and lo and behold, two females (appeared to be his wife and daughter, also looking the homeless part) that had been at other intersections on the other side of I-29 got into the Bimmer also. My curiosity was peaked at that point, so I discreetly (like I was back working "undercover") followed them to their home; turned out to be in a neighborhood of $350k and up homes. Apparently, they were making a very good living.
Not exactly True Detective but a good day's work. You're going to have a blast here when you're full time.