View Single Post

Old 02-23-2015, 06:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I appreciate GGs wisdom but every once in awhile an opportunity presents itself.

I drove to Gainesville yesterday to watch my eldest granddaughter play in a high school lacrosse game. As I pulled off I75 to turn left there was a gentleman with a sign asking for help. I called him over and handed him a bill. He blessed me and then looked down at the bill (it was a ten). He started crying when he saw what it was. I thanked him for blessing me by taking it. I was tearing up as I drove away. Whatever his motive, the tears were sincere. God has blessed me and I was happy to pass those blessings along.

You have made me want to find a corner. You are a good man DBussone .

It is always right to "do for the least of them" as it says in the good book and the stranger at your door may be Christ if you turn him away.

I hope I am not mean. I only want to tell you that this is the time of the year that the "travelers", the gypsies from Romania, would come around. This is a true story. I worked in the Catholic Religious article store in Columbus when I was in school and every year during Lent the gypsies would come and they would come to our store and shoplift rosaries and Missals. I don't know why, but it would happen.

There are still gypsies and I imagine there are all kinds. I don't understand their way of life.

There are people truly in need and there are those who would take advantage of your kindness. You are all adults and don't need my advice.

You warm my heart with your kindness but I still want to watch out for you..