View Single Post

Old 02-23-2015, 11:17 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechie View Post
You are absolutely correct that the mere fact you have a picture of those who have recently entered your home does not prove anything. However, it would be beneficial in any investigation thereafter. I would think that if you are legit and a professional tradesman you would have no issues and if you weren't legit and had nefarious intentions that could serve as a deterrent.

Now if I can just get him to drink from this glass I could dust for fingerprints later.
taking a picture is for past reference if needed and nothing else other than a deterrent if the individual is not trustworthy, which a homeowner has no idea if the individual they are letting in are, a picture serves as a nice record to who was on there property..
To many contractors run free in the villages soliciting with no control which also bothers me.
It is also clearly noted that there shall be NO SOLICITING in the villages.
Unfortunately it can not be controlled and this leaves the dishonest people to freely solicit and case peoples properties without any repercussions.
So this is my point folks if people and contractors are being photographed when they enter your property it will act as somewhat of a deterrent, and the ones that are harden criminals won't care one way or another.
This was my only POINT!!!!
Have a nice day and keep from being victimized, it seem some of society think the village elderly are easy pickens, i choose not to be that part of society.