View Single Post

Old 02-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I really believe we are what we are ................ I believe that if you have gone through life being a decent, kind, thoughtful human being you don't change. You may lose it once in a while when you are pushed to the limit, but on the whole I think nice people stay nice people.

On the other hand, if you have had to fight and claw your way through life, you can cover that with a slick exterior for a while, but I do believe that sooner or later when things are not going your way, you become the fight and claw person all over again.

I also believe your true character shows on your face. Your facial lines show whether you are always "down in the mouth", or whether you look for the best in life.

I think it also comes through on a chat line in the way one responds to a question posed here.

"What makes people the way they are " ............ the environment in which you are raised. If you are raised in a loving and giving family, rich or poor, I truly believe you stay that way.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak