View Single Post

Old 02-25-2015, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Patricia A.’s comment was in reference to the pay inequity based on the Sony hack.

She is correct and I agree it was an abuse … i.e. seriously.

The source of the problem is equally obvious … liberal, white, Democrat men who run Hollywood. Is anyone truly surprised by their hypocrisy? I’m not.

The solution is also obvious … fire all the white liberal men running Hollywood, confiscate their money to compensate the actresses, and then hire Clint Eastwood to replace all the jokers fired. Everyone will win and because Clint, unlike Hollywood leftists in general, knows how to make movies that people actually want to see. Thus, all of Hollywood will make more money, the public receives better entertainment, and all will live happily ever after.
I doubt that Clint has the time to do the jobs of all the "white liberal men" who run Hollywood. I also think it might be sort of un-American to confiscate legally obtained money and give it to others. Redistribution of wealth, I think it's called. And probably, Hollywood won't make more money, because I believe that the lack of diversity in movie genres, brought about by one man control, would lead to a stagnation of ticket sales as people get tired of watching remakes of Every Which Way but Loose.