View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Default Re: For members who haven't posted.

Mak
If you held true to your word, you already "deep 6ed" yourself. Apparently you did find some use or interest in this forum for nearly 6 months. You asked us to do what you want, how about a little slack for those who see the need for some personal interaction beyond the exchange of sterile facts. Why not try working with the admin and members to get what you want. Possibly they could make it a little more obvious for the Sgt Friday user to distinguish between non TV and TV related posts. Maybe admin could find a way to better filter what you are interested in. Your attitude of do it only my way comes across a bit self centered. I found TV people very welcoming and helpful if given a chance. I find it interesting that your only post in 6 months was non-TV related -- exactly what I understand you oppose. Interesting dilemma, how does one have a forum to voice concerns like yours if "non fact" based data is not allowed. Consider another shot at TOTV --- who knows we might get to know you and possibly you could help others. As they say in Jamaica "come back" but get a TV friendly personality. For those who may side with Mak consider a more constructive approach to get the changes that could make TOTV more attractive or useful to broader audience? Don't just drop an atom bomb and sail away.

Barbi