View Single Post

Old 02-28-2015, 09:17 PM
Default Great experience buying furniture

We are moving into our home in Gilchrist later this year. I flew to FURNITURELAND SOUTH in South Carolina. I worked with Patti Allen. She spent two full days with me and she is patient and has great ideas. She is a decorator and I sent my floorplan to her before I arrived. They have furniture in all price points. With 1.3 MILLION square feet of furniture, you will find something. Delivery to The Villages is free if you spend $5,000 or more, and they hold your delivery up to one year if you are not ready for immediate delivery. Prices seemed to be better than any other place that I looked, and the savings paid for my trip there. I got a discount at Grandover Resorts by saying I was recommended by Furnitureland South. The resort picked us up from the airport and took us to the store each day, and picked us back up each afternoon.
Patti said she has many customers in TV. Her partner is Stephanie James and they both are so nice. There were many guests at the resort that flew in just to shop for furniture. If you know what you want, you can just call and order over the phone. I can really say that Patti made it a fun experience. It was not a chore. There is a Starbucks there, and a cafe. You can really spend the day there and accomplish everything.