View Single Post

Old 03-01-2015, 02:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Which changes exactly nothing. Service and comfort animals are protected by law from whatever language you put in your agreement. Why is this so difficult for some to understand? If you think that the service or comfort animal is not really providing a service to the rentee and that they have deceived you, there are very specific questions and documents you may request, and nothing beyond those specific questions and documents. The law is there to protect the less fortunate from people who would otherwise discriminate against them. Apparently many on this thread.
The home being rented is not a public place. I would toss them out of my home in a heartbeat! Not because they are disabled, but because they were low life sneaks. I am not discriminating against anyone, nor am I giving anyone preferential treatment, based on disabilities. Comfort animal?? If you are not comfortable without your animal then you should make sure that animal is not a problem toward the comfort of others (including the person you are renting from). Less fortunate? They might be better off than the many on this thread you have accused of discriminating. I believe the advise I offered was fair to all involved, if you have better suggestion lets hear it. If you just want to talk about world peace throw on a pageant dress.