View Single Post

Old 03-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Not too many years ago, a passenger in first class had a pot-belly pig as their comfort animal. The pig had not flown before and when the plane started taxiing down the runway, the pig became terrified and began running up and down the aisle squealing and defecating all around first class.

The plane had to be brought back to the gate, passengers disembarked (gladly, probably) and a new plane brought in for service.

Same thing happened with a miniature horse one time.

...and some people don't like flying on planes with children!
This is how entitled and shameless people can be.

"Passengers on a US Airways aircraft waiting to depart Bradley International Airport Wednesday morning were puzzled when they saw a pig board their flight.

Puzzlement turned to concern for one of those passengers, University of Massachusetts-Amherst Professor Jonathan Skolnik, when he realized the open seat next to him in the last row of the Embraer 175 was going to be occupied by the young woman carrying the pig down the aisle.

At first, Skolnik thought the large item the woman was carrying was a duffel bag — except that it was moving. And it stunk. The woman tied the pig's leash to the armrest then began to stow the other items she carried onto the plane, Skolnik wrote in email describing the incident that he sent to The Courant.

"Oh my Lord, where is she going to put that animal," Skolnik wrote. "I am burying my face in my sweater to hide from the stench. ... Now I, who dreads a dog coming too close, am contemplating an hour next to a big pig on the lap of my fellow [passenger]."

And then it got worse: The pig pooped……"

Pooping Pig And Its Owner Booted From Bradley Flight - Hartford Courant