View Single Post

Old 03-02-2015, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

Dear Truly Interested Political Talk Users:

It is in a way of speaking a no man's land here created by the owners to (1) meet the needs of its customers who desire this forum and (2) lessen the need for its moderators to ride shotgun over a disproportional amount of time.

TOTV's concerns were genuine, in resurrecting this forum, as we have noted one or a few (can't tell with the ever user being guest) wasting our time with accusation, charges name calling, etc. And TOTV was correct in not allowing actual user names and again because of the ungrateful few.

I am not sure and frankly don't care if these few recalcitrants are incapable of intelligent dialogue or trolls but their actions are non-productive.

So I suggest that those of us who truly desire a civil, cogent and informative point counter point exchange all agree to ignore or make invisible said non productive comments as not essential to the subject matter at hand.

I believe it is the best solution for our problem and for TOTV's moderators problems if we simply moderate by avoidance. After all that is what polite company requires.

Personal Best Regards:

I agree, old friend.

Kindest regards.