View Single Post

Old 03-02-2015, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Okay, I'm engaging...........but just this one time. You are not understanding the point. The concept of this forum and I think the desire of most intelligent posters on here is not to just engage with those of the same political persuasion, but to have civil discourse with those coming from many different perspectives. The problem is not the different political persuasions, but the manner in which posters address one another and the throwing out one line comments with no basis in fact, and particularly if it is totally off topic. Personally, I don't believe there is a problem with just expressing an opinion and calling it such. I don't feel that every comment has to be a factual statement. But please stay on topic and don't call names.....now that's JMHO.
Most of us know this is exactly what you meant and intended.
We also know the tactic of re-stating to suit one's agenda which is obvious in a couple of responses.
We also know that those few accept no position other than their own.
Their trade mark is to label or snipe or diss that which does not follow their drum beat.
And then there is the usual name calling.
They are so identifiable and predcitable, changing the subject matter and adding no value.
The new tool they have is since we are all guests they can provide their own counterpoint and support.....which is also easily identifiable.