View Single Post

Old 03-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blyarbrough View Post
Too heck with the stores, etc. The Villages is going to OVER BUILD this very nice place and most do not know it because you come from Big Cities........ Moreses will over build and the sell to someone else and we all will be left ho.ding the bag,,,,,, Wake Up People

!00,000 great folks and now we need 25,000 more.......their is no end to their greed.......STOP BUILDING......
Blyarbrough, stand next to me at Eisenhower rec center and tell me of the Greed. They could have purchased all of the stuff from a cheap furniture store but they had every couch and chair and cushion custom upholstered and the wall coverings are the finest and the chandeliers are copious. Anyone who has ever had anything custom framed knows it takes money and time to frame things. They took the offerings from the folks who offered them and placed them in lovely frames so that we all could share and honor our veterans. And that is just ONE rec center. They could have stuck that money in their pockets.

Their "greed" keeps thousands of people working and feeds their families while building a place unlike anywhere on this earth for older people to LIVE, not sit around and wait to die.

They keep working and they keep improving and I cannot thank them enough. My last years are so wonderful here.