View Single Post

Old 03-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Gold member
Location: Bought Tamarind Grove, Mercer Island Wa, previously NH,FLA,Hi,CT,CA,GA, Hubby from Hawaii

Back on topic please people.

The OP wants ideas for the survey. I would expect the survey has questions relating to amenities because those who are managing them are the people seeking input. Stores etc therefore would not be relevant.

I for one would like them to make sure every gate has a camera that records the plates with a recording and signs that worn visitors that the plates of all passing through are recorded. I would think that would help reduce break-ins and help law enforcement know who was in a village at the time of a break in.

The retention ponds could use fountains in the middle that could be solar powered so that the water moves and doesn't become stagnate and smelly during the times when the water is low as many on this forum have said they sometimes do.

I agree that the street signs at the same level are just plain stupid and need to be changed.

If you want a real police force instead of community watch the villages would have to be incorporated and become a town which is a whole other discussion.