Thread: CPAC Straw Poll
View Single Post

Old 03-03-2015, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
My focus for 2016 is going to be on the candidate that can walk into the widow maker left behind by Obama and reaffirm our adherence to the US Constitution, turn the economy around, reset relationships with our allies, repeal ObamaCare and ObamaNet, Dodd-Frank, remove the mountains of unnecessary regulations are that are strangling businesses , streamline our tax system and remove the loopholes and freebies utilized to garner votes resulting in making us competitive nationally nd internationally.

The social issues such as abortion, same sex marriage, etc are issues I will ignore and issues I believe should be decided by the people via state referendums.

I am inclined to believe that a truly conservative candidate is needed to right the wrongs of the Obama Administration. I am inclined to believe that Jeb Bush is not that candidates and that he will only siphon votes and campaign contribution from viable candidates.

If my recollection is right the reason Romney lost was because far too many white voters did not vote in 2012 because they viewed Romney not to be conservative enough.

I voted for Romney because he was the only candidate I believed carried with him a moral imperative.

Gob Bless This Nation
Far too many white voters did not vote because they did not think Romney was conservative enough? Who the heck did they think would win if they did not vote? It is good that brain-dead people like that did not vote!

The right for women to choose is the law of the land. Affordable Care Act is the law of the land. Gay marriage will soon be the law of the land. Get out of the 19th century and deal with it!

The economy has been turned around. Read the newspapers and stop listening to Fox.