View Single Post

Old 03-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Platinum member
Default Nasty, mean people !!!

Was at Walgreens today. It was very busy since it is Tuesday, senior day with 20% off everything. Needless to say, certain specials can run out, especially during season. A popular item that was advertised in their flyer was out of stock. I had wanted the item as well, but none could be found....so, I bought the next size up and still got 20% off. A man next to me asked the sales girl where the item was. She explained that she was very sorry, but they ran out because it was an extremely busy day. This nasty, grumpy old mad started berating the young sales girl. She aplologized over and over, and he kept yelling at her. He was screaming "this is bait and switch" "you could be arrested for this". What a jerk this guy was!!! I caught up with the young sales girl later as she was telling the experience to other employees. She was so upset. I told her the guy was just a grumpy jerk and that she was very professional and did all she could.

I have said this before.....I feel so sorry for the service people that work here in The Villages. Everyday they have to deal with old grumps. Why are so many old people so nasty??