View Single Post

Old 03-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Thumbs up Go Concrete Designs - A Quality Company

Go Concrete recently did our driveway and lanai. Unlike some other highly advertised cement design companies, this company is A+ rated with the better business bureau of Central Florida. Since our work is new I can't answer to how it holds up over time, but I can tell you about the process and dealing with the owner and workers. Alan is the person who comes out and quotes your job. He's personable, knowledgeable and takes plenty of time to answer your questions. He came out to our home twice. Just before work was to start we had some concerns and the owner of the company actually came out and spent about a half hour with my husband and resolved our concerns. The actual installers are wonderful. They will work with you until your satisfied, no matter how long it takes. Unlike some other companies who try the color sample on your actual designed driveway or lanai, Go Concrete makes up sample boards and uses them to work with you for colors. This makes sense, because if you're doing the color sample on the actual project and you go too dark, now its harder to adjust. The crew is extremely neat and has a great attention to detail. They put up plastic to protect your wall and doors. Your rocks or mulch is pushed back so no product gets on them. Before pushing the rock or mulch back they actually paint the sides of the driveway so that if the rock/mulch moves you still have the color everywhere you can see. They mixed up some extra grout paint and left it with us in case they needed to come back to touch up. They did that so they would be assured of an exact color match. I can't say enough positive things about this company. I'm an extremely exacting person and they worked with me until everything was exactly as I wanted it. They did it with professionalism, personality, exactness and neatness.