View Single Post

Old 03-04-2015, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Since this IS THE political forum... is there not a single democrat voter out there willing to share why they vote democrat when that vote is to leave Israel to defend themselves in an incredibly hostile neighborhood?

For the record, I'm not Jewish or Israeli, but I do recognize that there's an unusually large percentage of that ethnicity/religion that ADVANCES human civilization. What has Islam contributed in the last 1000 years? Just curious how many Nobel prizes have been awarded to citizenry of middle east countries?

CRICKETS.......................................... .................................................. ....

Israeli citizens and companies are constantly inventing new things to further mankind and aid in cures for diseases. Islamic owned companies "not-so-much"... or actually not at all!

Given everything... everything that Obama and the Democrats have done AGAINST Israel, why do American Jews continue to vote against their homeland's very existence? I ask this in all absolute sincerity.
Good question ... I really don't understand how American Jews who for the most part are strong Israel supporters (like me except I'm Catholic ), can possibly endorse Obama's current plan for Iran. It's suicide for Israel

Can a Dem supporter who is also Jewish please explain ??