View Single Post

Old 03-04-2015, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes, you are right. I do not really care.

However, you did get the question right. Sec. Clinton was saying it does not make a difference if our men were killed by protesters or by plan. We just have to make sure it does not happen again.

It is my belief that many of the uninformed masses think Sec. Clinton believed that it made no difference that 4 men were killed that night - by using that one phrase, "What difference at this point does it make?".

I will say something similar. At this point in time, what difference does it make? Hillary Clinton will be YOUR next President of the USA.
You obviously do not have a choice as she is the presumed dem candidate. And for thos who are party is all that matters oriented, your choice is made for you. And if she bombs out like she did in 2008 you will be touting whoever it is that survives the fallout like Obama did. So there is no assurance she has the candidate of the party's choice locked up....no different than 2008.

What I think the dems have going against them in 2016?
Hillary Clinton's past.
Obama's past.
I personally do not believe the dems will carry the same following as in 2008 and 2012 regarding blacks and hispanics. The one's who are not in line for hand outs or dedicated to a black candidate are not exactly jumping for joy art Clinton.
Add to that the large percentage of republicans who satyed home in 2008 and 2012 will not dare do so again after seeing what doing has done to the politics of this country and the world.

Just to embellish a couple of points of significance that did not exist in the previous two elections.

Clinto just like 2008 will be over shadowed by somebody that is more current and perhaps respected than she is. She is nothing more than politics as usual.
Another lawyer who knows how to use, abuse or hide behind the law. And only understands one language "Clinton Politics".

Remember back in 2006/2007...she was the shoe in dem candidate....and then out of no where (literally) a total unkown from Illinois was able to knock her off her perch. And given all the controversy and past and not to mention no qualifications that clouded him .........he did it.

She is MORE vulnerable this time from both sides of the aisle.
She brings nothing new to the party and only politics as usual.

I think a lot of we the people (that is a non party specific group) have had just about enough of that!