» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 07:10 AM
bimmertl bimmertl is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 714
Thanks: 84
Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Bimmer - I have a fairly expensive cart only policy. If I also have an umbrella policy should I look at a less comprehensive cart policy?
In order to get an umbrella policy you need to have "required" underlying limits on all of your other policies. My umbrella requires underlying limits of 250/500/100 on auto and golf cart policies. I believe those limits are pretty common for most umbrellas.

The intent of an umbrella is for more or less for catastrophic losses and not to be the primary policy relied on in most situations. So the high underlying limits are needed.
You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.