View Single Post

Old 03-05-2015, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Republican possibilites being Rand Paul (a true nutcase), Marco Rubio (he supports DREAM), Scott Walker (unions would have a field day), Paul Ryan (a loser), Kasich (oh, get real), and so on.

Sec. Clinton is an excellent choice for Democrats and will trounce the Republican candidate.
Again, name calling, etc. You might notice that I was not doing that in my posts. I do not like nor trust Hillary Clinton at all, but will not resort to name calling. I was merely trying to ENGAGE in a dialogue regarding this, but honestly some posters (or maybe just one as there's no way to know on this forum) just can not debate intelligently or logically or certainly with an open mind. A mental illness - I don't know, but if that was me it may certainly drive me to that. And once again my question was not answered. It amazes me how liberals (I have to quit including all Democrats in my posts because i don't think that's fair) look at their candidates, or should I say candidate, like they are gods. WOW - I just cannot relate.