View Single Post

Old 03-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
I also am a private pilot and would never fly until at least 12 hours after consumption of alcohol. No so with hundreds of cart and auto drivers in TV each day, and especially at night.
There is , among many of our residents, a culture of drinking and driving golf carts. See long lines at the drink shacks, and overflowing sidewalk cafes.
Virtually all of these folks jump into their cart or car to return home or go to the next drink site( in the dark)( with very bad and glaring head lights) Until more stringent enforcement action is taken , the problem will grow worse. bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Agree 100%. I think the majority of people think of them as toys. I also think "visitors" come to TV to have fun and a huge part of that fun is driving a golf cart, and being visitors to the area they have no idea how dangerous they are.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak