View Single Post

Old 03-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,359 Times in 2,393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonanza View Post
It's unfortunate that you think I am stirring the pot and I resent your implication.
I guess you can't tell the difference between real questions that affect all of us
versus simply overlooking things that take place here and then criticizing someone who brings these items up.

I mentioned these things and Gracie commented. That was fine.
Can you tell me with a straight face that you don't find it strange that (supposedly) all residents south of 466 will be responsible for paying for the soil erosion?
Why residents south of 466 when residents north of 466 use the bridge just as much?
Anyone can use the bridge; it is a public bridge.
So why just certain residents and why any residents at all, since it is a county road?
You don't find it strange that a public road and bridge is built on private property?

You don't think it's strange (again, supposedly) that the residents of Districts 5 through 9 (I think that's accurate) have to pay for the tree thing?

I could go on, but these things have nothing whatsoever to do with a budget.
If that is your way of telling me you know more than me, it hasn't worked.
It's unfortunate you couldn't offer anything constructive.
You didn't even follow the forum's rule to stay on topic!
You think that asking these kind of questions are stirring a pot?
If you really think so, you are very wrong.
You may not care about answers to these questions, but I do, as do many others.
This forum is a great place to ask questions because there are a lot of smart and informed people who know some of these answers.
As usual. Whatever...............