Thread: Powell Road
View Single Post

Old 03-06-2015, 10:48 AM
Sage
Default Powell Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
Thank you Gracie. Malls are being torn down across the country in favor of open concept shopping. We will likely never see a Mall here and that is a good thing.Retail shopping will never be the same due to firms like Amazon and Alibaba. Irarely if ever had problems with roads with two lanes since I can only drive in be lane at a time. Seeing the various horses and cows is part of the charm of living here. Shopping was never even on my list of things I considered when I purchased the home in The Villages.
VJ - between you and Gracie I think you've about covered it. The good 'ole boys are at least partially responsible for our ability to live here. If you spend some time and get to know them, most are really neat non-selfimpressed people...unlike many of their self-important narcissistic counterparts in the major rust corroded cities we left behind.

I've lived in many places. And I've liked every place ... a positive attitude goes a long way. It doesn't get any better than this.