View Single Post

Old 03-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibel7 View Post
Look I also Live on a Golf course and Guess what.. The Rules are the Rules... Do not enter a residents yard..end of story.. If you are playing golf.. you are restricted to the course.. you have paid to be on the course.. Out of Bounds is exactly that.. Not on the course.. Keep Out. I have been gardening in the yard and been hit with a ball and guess what.. Not even a courtesy FORE was yelled. I am really sick and tired of those who think they can do what they want where ever.. I've even had a Resident. walk into my lanai off the golf course and change the channel on my Tv to get the Football scores that he wanted to see.. End of story Please respect all who live here.. do not enter anyone else's property Please
I agree with what you are writing. However you chose to live on the golf
course. You have to expect this to happen. If a ball is in plain sight, I have no problem with the player retrieving the ball. Hunting for it in a garden is a different story. Entering your lanai...is trespassing and takes the discusdion to a whole new level. Someone who does something like this should have thier balls removed. If you catch my drift....