View Single Post

Old 03-08-2015, 07:00 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Greed is difficult to define and excessive is in the eye of the beholder again its not how much but in what manner this wealth is attained

And as for the government there is never enough money. consider recently when gas prices abated we got some relieve but on both side of the political aisle members wanted to raise gas taxes.

If I could legally get away with not paying taxes I would. Let me explain. I believe all politicians are imprudent spenders of taxpayers money and before I give them one red cent I want to know what they are going to do with it.

Social security Medicare, and all such programs are mismanaged and the fraud abuse and waste just makes me want to. the carve outs for special interests to gain votes is immoral.

Yet we continue to hear it is your patriotic duty to pay taxes. Well isn't it your patriotic, even fiduciary duty to prudently spend my tax dollar?

Roads to nowhere go nowhere and deny support for people and issues that need attention.

I believe a simple tax code should be devised that provides for the efficient and effective use of our money. However if such a code were passed it wouldn't take long for politicians to graviate back to spending for their self interests.