View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandatime View Post
Kids are a LOT savvier than we think, and those pictures in that billiards room are not the problem. Any kid who sees those pictures and understand the double entendre' has probably already seen a lot worse.

What is the Average Age That a Teen Starts Sexting?

I'll risk a chance on a kid seeing those fishing pictures, especially when compared to the Bratz dolls five and six year old girls play with today. I'm attaching a picture of one. Frankly, I think these should be taken off the market, along with thong panties for pre-teen girls. Yes, those are available at all department stores. But those are MY boundaries. We all have different ones.

Our kids are already so overloaded on a daily basis with the likes of Miley, the Kardashians, and any "Housewives" franchise that I think a couple of retro girlie posters should be the least of a parent's worries.

However, for those of you that still think it is inappropriate, let me ask you this. How far are you willing to go? We can politically correct ourselves right into a society that accepts nothing less than the most conservative of ideology where no one talks about sex, no one drinks alcohol, women are seen fully clothed at all times when in public . . . oh, wait, some countries are already doing that.

Some of us dislike girlie posters and some of us dislike Bratz dolls and some of us dislike seeing older women in skimpy get-ups having a little too much to drink down there at the square. The good news is that we live in a country where we get to freely vocalize our likes and dislikes. Not everyone will agree with us and the change we seek may or may not happen.

I know a lot of you are not going to agree with my post. And that's okay.
Excellent post.