View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I love the petition. I might change a bit of the wording, but the overall idea is right. The problem is that just posting on here will not be enough. I think that we need to create an online petition that people can sign into with their names and addresses. I don't know how that's done, but I'm sure there must be an internet tech savvy TOTV member that could set it up for us. Then we'd need to get the word out to all of our neighbors. We'd have to bring it up to every club that we belong to and at every activity we participate in. I don't think that there are enough TOTV members alone to get the attention of the entertainment dept. We need to get 100,000 people involved.
Dr. Boogie is probably correct. I did a Google on "online petitions" and found no less than ten sites where one can be created for free, so if enough support is demonstrated on this thread, I'll try my best to set one up and include a link.

Maybe it will work and maybe it won't, but it certainly won't work unless we try.