View Single Post

Old 03-09-2015, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
My kids AND grandkids are used to honest and direct answers from me. We saw our two grandchildren every day of their lives until they left for college.

But I am a grandmother, not a papa. Sweetie wouldn't tell them where babies come from any sooner than he would fly. He may not KNOW.

IF MY ten year old would ask...what does that mean. I would say, When you are fly fishing you have to watch and keep your arm up and your rod up so your hook doesn't catch something or somebody.

And on the other one... I would say that in certain areas of the world bush is the heavy dense thick vegetation areas.

The plaques are funny because they has two meanings.

If they were older I would explain...the other meaning.

I can think of so many worse things I don't want them to see.
Great post Gracie and I would do the same. There is far worse things that come into view or are shown on you tube which all kids with any access to the internet have already found. My self I find the pictures with some humor and in this world we live in we need more of.