View Single Post

Old 03-10-2015, 07:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
I use to have dog-pooping regulars until I put out three little signs, "Please No Pets"...some people need a reminder.
i have 3 private property signs on the lot line which is also clearly marked with bushes and landscaping lights also along the lot line.
The declination line is clearly marked.
I am just fed up with how it is being handled from the powers to be and it will turn into a lawsuit if this isn't addressed shortly.
The folks who purchased viewed lot on the golf course paid dearly for that benefit. At the sales of the property at closing no one told us that this problem existed or that it would not be handle by the powers to be. A simple sign at the starter shack could solve alot of the problems "Please stay off private property" and even a reminder sign at each one of the hole also can be a reminder. I think if someone then retrieved there ball 30' to 50' in, then it would be a great embarrassment and no excuse for there action that they weren't aware of the rules.
However the Golf course can not take an attitude it is between the golfer and home owner when they profit from allowing golfers on the course. That is absurd.