View Single Post

Old 03-10-2015, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Flash forward to the present ... the issue is about installing a private server in your bedroom upon which to then conduct official government business. WTF???

Even though you can never admit it on TOTV, you know you would never buy a used car from this woman. She makes Nixon look trustworthy.
Anyone else see her "mood" change on a dime and she gets a "nasty witch" look when she gets directly challenged by a reporter? You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see her anger seething below her drooping, wrinkly jowls.

I thought I saw this years ago but my suspicion was confirmed when I read this book from an officer who carried the nuclear football for Clinton. The author said EVERYONE universally hated/despised Mrs. Clinton because she treated everyone so poorly. She routinely and publicly berated subordinate staff and employees. Even her personal staff routinely HID from her! This lady is not befitting the office.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dereliction-Duty-Eyewitness-Compromised-Americas/dp/0895260603]Dereliction of Duty: Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security: Robert Patterson: 9780895260604: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]