View Single Post

Old 01-25-2008, 08:08 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: I wish the Villages had a ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by douga
For those who have never heard of "timmies' it is a Tim Horton coffee and donut facility which better than anything I have had in Florida. Mainly located in Canada but starting to branch out to New York state. For the lucky owners it is a "licence to steal"..I live in a city of 50,000 and we have 8 tim horton restaurants and all are incredibly busy all day long. They are all drive through(but you can go inside as well) so you just order your coffee and donut etc (they do have breakfast sandwiches as well) and you are through in a minute. Streets in town are blocked with people getting in line in the morning to get their 'fix". The coffee must have cocaine or something because people cannot start their day without it. Wish I had the money and the permission to start one in TV because I would be rich in no time and would treat you all to a great 'happy hour'.
Looks like there are over 3000 of these fast food restaurants in Canada and a few US states. There are even more of these than McDonalds in Canada.

One will come to the TV eventually especially with how often TV shows up on national TV.