View Single Post

Old 03-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
The manager's gesture was nice but I guarantee you s/he believed they got away cheap. One of the concerns for people in the business of food products are these type of claims. I found a mouse in my ........... I got food poisoning from eating your chicken......there was a spider in my container of yogurt Professional claimants make a nice living this way until they get caught.
I don't think this was the case here. We went out of our way to assure him we didn't have a problem, just that we wanted to give him a head's up. He left our table. The waitress brought our bill and the discount was just there with no hint it was coming. I'm sure we could have raised a stink and had our dinner comped but that obviously wasn't our intent. In this case, the manager took it upon himself to make sure he had happy customers and certainly succeeded in my book.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein