View Single Post

Old 03-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbirds99 View Post
The lifestyle here is incredible. It is the surrounding areas that concern me. These three County's are the poorest on record in FL.
I lived in SW. FL for well over 10yr. and never heard of the crime like you hear on the news around here. ??????????
Plus the fact that the developer has not been very truthful as to when the Final Buildout will come. As long as you are competing against the developer you will never make any money on you investment.

Sumter county used to be one of the worst as far as unemployment in Florida...now it is the best with the lowest unemployment in the whole state.

I read what you said about the truthfulness and the final buildout. What would you do, if it were you and you had all the money you needed for several lifetimes, but had thousands of people working that depended on their work from your company?

Many of us would quit and take our money. I have a sneaking suspicion that Gary Morse's kids are a good deal like him. They must be so proud of this place and so content with the life they have given us villagers and the crews of men and women who have worked for them for decades.

Twice we have talked to the head builder who built our two homes here. Different men, but they both said the same thing. They had worked for Gary Morse since he came from Michigan and they had nothing but good things to say about him. We watched both homes being built.

They try to do their best. They were employed when the rest of the country was in a building stop.

There are all kinds of success and only some is measured in money.

And your comment about crime in southern Florida and here??? Compared to Miami and Orlando??? No comparison.

Maybe what you meant is the crime in Orlando you see on Television.

I never dreamed that I would live in a place that kept me so busy and happy, and live there with thousands of people who worked hard all of their lives and are living like millionaires used to live. It could be so different. No matter so many people wonder....WHAT'S THE CATCH?

No. I don't work for the developers and sadly never met Gary Morse...or his kids.