View Single Post

Old 03-13-2015, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmertl View Post
You need to actually read the article outlining the proposal. There is no mention at all of additional restaurants. When a resident at the meeting complained about possible overcrowding at the Mulberry Publix Villages legal counsel Steve Roy said the Villages is "hoping" to attract another grocery store to the area.
As usual, TOTV posters create their own set of facts that thrive throughout a thread.

Here is how it works. The Villages is NOT the only people to provide buildings for business around here. When there is a need, people open businesses. Take any city....business comes when the need arises.

The Villages is a success because the Morse family provided at the beginning most of the things that a bunch of folks would need out in the middle of nowhere. Now that we are a big bunch of people, we are a desirable place for grocery stores and other businesses.

Did you just read that Homegoods, Kohls, and Steinmart are soon breaking ground? I will be so glad when every soul who lives here gets the restaurants and businesses they so long for.

I hate negativity.

And I am a big fan of free enterprise.