View Single Post

Old 03-15-2015, 06:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I can only go by my experience. They gave me a 1-year guarantee on internet only and billed me the correct amount every month. I called them a couple of months ago to see "what was new" and they offered a new 1-year guarantee for higher internet bandwidth for a lower price and they have been billing me the correct amount. I currently pay $45/month for 40Mbits/sec download and 20 Mbits/sec upload including the router lease fee and all taxes/fees. I work from home and it makes sense for me to lease the router. I had a few issues with the router freezing but they provided a different router and the system has been rock solid since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLAKEPANDA View Post
Why would anyone sign up on a Contract with a cable company??? Century Link is the only cable company that does that. Dump them fast or you will be stuck in an endless loop.
No contracts on Brighthouse or Comcast/Xfinity. Do not get phone service through the cable company. You can get it for free as long as you have high speed internet. Why would you pay $30++ a month for a phone line.