Thread: Evans Prairie
View Single Post

Old 03-15-2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am pretty sure at the very nice (not expensive) prices they have there that they have a lot of young food preparers rather than a "chef".

Kids..who may have taken a food prep course in high school or community college.

Most of the country club restaurants are mostly good. Good enough. People are NOT looking to outlive their last buck here.
I would disagree with "good enough". I worked hard all my life for my money and I do not think or feel that I or anyone should except something that is NOT worth the money. I don't care what the product is, by just accepting something, it will never get any better.

"Kids..who may have taken a food prep course in high school or community college." ...

What does that mean? Do we have to except less of them and what they do? If they are taking courses in this field, then they should be required and expected to do a good job and product a good product because they have had training. In my opinion.

I always told my customers to please let me know if my product or service provided wasn't exactly what they expected, because I can not fix something that I do not know is not right.

Last edited by goldseekur; 03-15-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: fix typo