View Single Post

Old 03-18-2015, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I was over by Publix on Bichara yesterday during all the madness. A woman began to cross from the parking area to the sidewalk. A guy in a golf cart had stopped at the stop sign and proceeded to go. When he got about 20 yards from the woman he stopped. The woman look at him and began yelling, "You're supposed to stop at that stop sign". The guy just smiled and waved for her to continue crossing. She yells back, "Are you trying to kill me" The guy just smiles and waves again.

As she crosses in front of my cart she scowled at me and says, "Some people are just nasty, aren't they?" She was talking about the guy who did nothing wrong. He had stopped at the stop sign and then stopped well before the spot that she was crossing to let her cross.

I just shook my head. But I had to agree. some people are just nasty.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.