Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-18-2015, 02:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie2 View Post
Recently though, I found out about a mousse by a company called Agadir. It says Argan Oil on the can, underneath the name. I have no idea what argan oil is. And the word oil, on that can, worked in a counterintuitive way, for me. I would think oil would weigh my hair down.

But I am so glad I tried this mousse. In fact, I liked it so much that I ordered the Agadir shampoo and conditioner and hairspray on Amazon. It has arrived and I just used it and I think my hair has a bit more bounce.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner only once so far. I learned that a little goes a long way. But I think I am going to like this stuff with argan oil. Even if I do not know what it is. Will see.
I'm a big fan of trying new things. My hair is also soft and needs more bounce.
Laurie, do you know where can I buy Agadir shampoo and conditioner, other than Amazon?
My friend just returned from a trip and brought me some real, honest to goodness, Argan Oil from the depths of Morocco.
It is fabulous for my nails - I haven't tried it yet for facials or on my hair.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, never mind, I just googled it and found it at Walgreens. I'll definitely try it.