View Single Post

Old 03-18-2015, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
First, PLAGARISM is passing someone else's writings and passing it on as your own. THAT I DID NOT DO.

I made a statement that I believe in and to back it up, quoted the Associated Press, who made a study, and them gave them credit for the information I supplied to make my point. THIS IS REQUIRED BY TOTV rules, and US copyright law.

I choose not to participate in a forum, where readers are subject to "rantings" and totally misunderstood concepts, and actually attack someone for reading and giving backup to his remarks.

I suppose I just do not get the low level of reading skill, and the inability to understand the world. The reference to "uninformed" voters is spot on.

The rumblings about the failure of this forum might be traced to people who post looking down on those who make a point of understanding and trying to support a belief.

Some who simply make things up to rile and simply make snide comments were probably picked on in the playground as kids, and are stuck in that mentality.

Discussion of politics or current events REQUIRES reading and to support your argument.

Same folks destroying this forum as destroyed it in the past, and while most know very well who they are, the May post without a username.
This forum is nowhere near a failure. It has accomplished everything it was designed to do. Who cares if your name shows up or not? Who cares if some posters take shots? It's about politics, and that is never pretty or exactly fair.