View Single Post

Old 03-19-2015, 08:51 AM
Sage

Everyone should know that water is the best drink as it makes all one's organs function better and it is the best source of hydration. Some people may want to drink Gatorade or Pedalyte but for diabteics, Gatorade has too much sugar in it.

I have being using Asparmetane for years and I'm sure for some people, it's is not the best artificial sweetner. Some people has said that regular sugar is less harmful for diabetics but I personally don't agree with that train of thought.

As with everything else, everyone needs to be somewhat careful of what they ingest. This type of article reminds me of the worst case scenario being imposed on the mass population like someone saying I won't wear seat belts in case I have an accident and my car catches on fire and the oft chance my seatbelt won't be able to be released. How many accidents are there where the car catches fire? Very few and far between.

I am sure this is true of the person in this article but to blanketly say everyone will be affected in this way, is the exception and not the rule. IMHO

BTW - It's soda for those in the northeast.

POP is a name for an elderly person, who deserves respect. Call me POP!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).