View Single Post

Old 03-19-2015, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
From Tel Aviv to Turtle Bay | Foreign Policy

His continuing methodology of avoiding negotiating whether it be congress or individuals suggests he knows he is an incapable negotiator as he does not know how to handle compromise......even though he continually states that he is ready willing and able......his actions prove otherwise.

I think he is commiting a major international tactical error by his public display of dislike for Israel and especially it's leader. The man does not like to be challenged, pure and simple....hence he avoids the opportunity.
He is a smart man, but also arrogant and self centered.

He is setting back our constitution a long way. On every issue..EVERY issue, it is his way or nothing. The other parts of the U.S. government mean nothing to him.

He has put the UN on notice that the U.S. normal tact of having the back of Israel is no longer. His guy lost, and he is moping WITH OUR COUNTRY. Why this man is so egotistical that he will not even talk to Israel is well beyond me.

For the first time in history, we have announced our allegiance to Arab countries, and are turning our back on Israel. Russia, Iran, etc are ecstaticc.

Again, so as not to insult certain readers with FACTS and links to facts, if you doubt anything I post, let me know....OR BETTER YET read ALL the news.

This turnaround is historic, and will resound around the world.