View Single Post

Old 03-20-2015, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I guess what I find, with the thread, as well as almost all other threads on the political forum is there is a group for posters that know everything.

If someone even hints at an opposing or liberal view, they are catagorized as unknowing or as a low information voter. Even when there are links to information, that info is dismissed as biased.

It would seem that the right wing posters are angry and opposed to just about anything that would be accomplished by this President. Somehow, it must be just what it's like in DC with that party....no to everything.

It seems the country is in unbelievable bad shape and we will not recover. Most rational persons will not buy such theories. Certainly, the economic data does not suggest that to be the case.

In general, this entire political forum is for those that want to preach to the choir (themselves and like minded) and not really debate anything.

Before you say it: I'm a low information, stupid, know nothing voter.
With a few word/party inference changes the message fits either the right or the left shoe.

Such a sad assessment of one's self. Here is another (left or right) statement....things will start to improve after the 2016 election