Thread: How Crowded?
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Email Reported As Spam

I do agree that one's overcrowding prospective is influenced by where you are from and what they have experienced. I was reared in a small city in Central New York and have lived in cities ranging from 35,000 to approx 2 million.

I moved here in 2006 and for most of the year for the first 3 years never noticed much in increases but suddenly, to me, with the exception of July and August the feel of TV felt overcrowded on the roads, multi-modal pathways, restaurants, stores, etc.

As TV expands so do the surrounding towns exacerbating the crowding in public places. TV itself has compacted a lot of single homes in a relatively small space. Roadways take time but right now both roads and multi-modal paths have peak times when traffic backs up.

A friend of mine from Northern Minnesota moved 20 times. I asked her how many states that included. she laughed and said I never left the area. What triggered her to move was when she looked out her kitchen window and noticed a neighbor, time to move again. This place would send her insane