Thread: How Crowded?
View Single Post

Old 03-20-2015, 05:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

In my opinion, it's never over crowded at all. It's a bit busy in the winter months but never what I'd call over crowded.

I really don't know what some people are talking about. By the sound of some of these posts you would think that it's like Manhattan Island down here.

In the winter you might wait a minute or two tops to make a left hand turn out of a side street. You probably won't get seated immediately in a lot of restaurants. So what, I knew a lot of restaurants where that was the case in suburban Boston. Supermarkets are a bit busy and I hate waiting in line, but I don't think that I've ever seen more than four or five people in a check out line.

I really don't get what all the whining is about. If this is too crowded for you, you probably want to live way out in the middle of the country side.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.