View Single Post

Old 03-21-2015, 10:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This sounds eerily similar to the lead up to the Iraq war based on lies about weapons of mass destruction that would destroy the US. Over a decade later, trillions of dollars in debt, hundreds of thousands killed, Saddam Hussein is gone replaced by ISIS. If that was the mission, you could say 'mission accomplished'.

Remember John McCain's little ditty during the 2008 campaign...bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. Thank goodness he lost the election.
I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'... what if the "master plan" entailed setting in motion a set of events whereby Israel's dangerous neighbors all descended into conflict killing each other without Israel so much as firing a shot? If that were in fact the case it would be BRILLIANT.

Somalia, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Libya... all of these nations are participating in armed conflict, with some taking the job of killing more seriously than others. Combined, there are many hundreds of thousands of young Islamic fighters pushing up the daisies. From a human carnage standpoint, it's a tragedy, but I'm not personally shedding any tears. A few more years of this and the herd of religious nut jobs should really be thinned out.

Let's not forget the deteriorating economies of many of these countries and the added benefit of lower oil prices as they open the spigots to get more money to buy more US-made weapons. (It's just a variation on the "cycle of life".) Of course when nukes come along, this multi-year affair can all be handled in a few minutes.