Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: voting law
View Single Post

Old 03-21-2015, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Waters World did the dumb interviews with college students who gave the dumbest answers to simple questions. Remember, Jay Leno did the same thing on his show segment called "Jay Walking". You would wonder how stupid those people are in real life.

On Waters World - as on Jay Walking - the students know if they give the right answer to the simple questions that they will not get their "spot" on television. In other words, the kids are throwing it so they can get on television.

Would you waste your time watching a student say that the Atlantic Ocean is the body of water that borders the entire Eastern Coast of America? Of course you wouldn't. However, she says (while rolling her eyes) "Lake Erie" and you get a laugh at how dumb she is and make comments and remember it.

Folks, it is a put on!!!!
My friend, YOU need to get out more! A HUGE swath of America are absolute idiots that have barely mastered the steps involved in breeding. The Villages is not representative of the US. I challenge you to take a leisurely drive through south Chicago, south-central LA or several ENTIRE states that I'll decline to name.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.