View Single Post

Old 03-21-2015, 01:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Sorry you feel the need to change the subject when it doesn't suit your need to respond to a question. Mother Earth doesn't qualify as a scientifically based journal or source.
From what I read on Mother Earth, it was very scientific and up-to-date. For example, she knew that bacteria is very much involved in the functioning of our immune system. What did she say that you disagree with?

Quote:
And the answer to your question does not require a link - I know the answer from personal experience. That is personal, not anecdotal, experience having worked in healthcare for more than 40 years.
Sorry to inform you that this is the internet where anyone can claim to have 40 years experience in healthcare. That doesn't save you from having to back things up.

Quote:
Now, about your theory that water alone is satisfactory for hand washing. I'd recommend that you look at the World Health Organization website, or the Cleveland Clinic or any number of other scientifically based sites.
Context is everything and they don't give any context for individual hand washing situations.