View Single Post

Old 03-22-2015, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's so true that polls are just a snapshot in time, but it would be nice to see one sometime that is not lopsided. And who is that 'LET THE BEST MAN/WOMAN WIN?
Now that's a good question, and I'll admit, I can't answer it. Still researching and studying the situation myself. And of course, why dwell on who that person might be when we don't even know who is running yet? The point is NO ONE person in my mind will be perfect enough to suit everyone's needs/desires. For that matter, I never expect that I will find a candidate who will perfectly suit all that I want, need, or desire. It's always a compromise because that is just life. My point in previous posts is to try to examine and select a candidate NOT just based on your own ideology - sure, that will factor in, but character traits like integrity, honesty, and disposition under pressure are all much more important to me. Also, someone who will listen to both sides of a discussion and work to bring people together. To me anyway, these are the signs of a good leader (BEST MAN/WOMAN). After all, the POTUS is supposed to be representative of ALL Americans, not pushing just their own ideology and trying to make a cult out of the American people. Of course, this is all JMHO. I'm pretty sure we are still free to express that in this country .