View Single Post

Old 03-23-2015, 10:50 AM

I had them at one time and they came just AFTER my warranty ran out for my a/c and they tried to tell me that I needed a $7,000 a/c! When I called the people who put it in they told me they would come out, no charge, to see what could possibly be wrong with it. As it turns out, the cleaning I had been paying for for several years was evidently not done or not done correctly as they said it was filthy and when he went outside to look at the unit in the back he asked me - did they say anything about that unit and I said yes, they told me it was leaking oil and showed me some oil. He said that was impossible - there was no way oil could have leaked from anything in there. He also checked out where the Freon goes and the cap was real real loose - in fact so loose he said he was surprised that it didn't fall out. Now remember I was with this guy the whole time so I could attest to what he was saying as I saw it for myself. I most definitely would stay away from Maintenance Plus!!!! That's my own personal opinion which I have the right to express.